Monday, April 18, 2011

Past Stories: Movin' On Up...

Note: Written in past tense - January 2009. We did it. We finally closed on a house. A house that will hopefully be ours for many years to come. It is a perfect place to raise the kids. It is 3150 sqft of living space with an all-season sunroom. Pool. Area for half-court basketball. Spa. Master suite. And a park across the street with tennis courts, horseshoe pits, 2 playgrounds, huge grass area, and a shaded picnic area. I hope that the kids are happy with the new house. Keven is having a hard time leaving the old house but I know he will come to love this house once he starts making some good memories. I am so excited. Thank you for everyone that helped us with this huge change. As Keven has said, "It's Ok home is where the heart is". Update: I still love our house. There are mornings in the shower where I still feel amazed that this house is ours.

No comments: