Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Steve

This year, I wish you a happy birthday with all my love. I am truly a lucky lady to have you as a husband. You really do know how to love your family.

Thank you so much for being my LOVING HUSBAND. My OCD antics can be stressful at times but you handle it with such patience and discipline (on occasion). At least, we will have many many hysterical stories to keep us entertained for years. Falling into your arms for hugs and snuggles make me feel so happy and safe. I love you.

You are my partner in crime. My partner in parenthood. Thank you for being such an incredible dad to the kids. I hope to see our life in a more upbeat way. Not that I am expecting to hear a catchy, move to the beat type of song in my head every single day...

Cheers! To our life my sweet and loving babe...

Your birthday two years ago...not pretty

Yes...I got the "Worse Wife of the Year" award. I may have forgotten your birthday by accident but just know I did remember it was coming the whole week before. You know me, sometimes the important things are left out of my overloaded head when crazy ocd thoughts, moving chores, kid schedules, work items, and absolute trivial information is crammed in there. I definitely had to make it up to you.

Here is to hoping it never happens again...

(note: this helped me but not him, at least i was not the only one who forgot his birthday. so did the rest of the extended family. this helped my guilt about 0.1%...)

No comments: