Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crossword Puzzles Are One Way To A Happy Marriage

Steve may be older than me and I may dwell on the fact that we will not technically spend our golden years together but I am happy knowing that we will make up a significant amount of time. Imagine our life...

Carpooling together. Working together. Eating lunch together. Playing soccer together. Taking our RDO together.

There is never too much of a good thing in my mind. waah...hah...hah..hah...

Yes, I was kidding. There are times we need to get away from one another. Or else...something along the lines of cussing, strangling, and beating one another may occur.

And yes I know you are trying to figure out where crossword puzzles come in...well...without the puzzles, our talking could turn into a fight if we are already in a bad or stressful mood.

Crossword puzzles allow us to have a relaxed and enjoyable lunch...

And now I am off to enjoy my lunch date with my husband.

No comments: